Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring

Photobucket

I was in the bathroom with the clippers de-sasquatching when DH walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks and asked, "Wow. What's the occasion?" It's spring, honey. That means I have to start mowing again. He offered to bring in the self-propelled Snapper. I offered to insert my electric razor in his....

And I tried my best to come up with some witty April Fool's post, but I'm hopped up on Aleve and Mucinex right now and suffering from the perpetual virus that seems to come with preschool. I guess I could have told you I painted my toenails after I shaved my legs. That would have been a riot. Oh, well. Maybe someone else will rock your world today with some hideously funny April Fool's post. Me? I'm just gonna go have some of left-over chicken and dumplings and fall into the bed.

*******
And since you're here, check out my shiney new product pics at The Flashcard Zoo Store!

22 comments:

  1. That's a good one. I sometimes climb on the It's Winter so why bother Bandwagon too.
    Hopefully shorts weather is around the corner. That would be worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took a peek through your Etsy store. I love the flashcards, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Hugs! Spring, eh? I guess I better start weeding... when the rain stops that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, you're a sicky too. Awe man, it bites when the care giver is down for the count.
    I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're under the weather! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better! I nanny for 4 kids and between the 4 of them they are always sick...meaning I am always sick....

    TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, it is that time of year isn't it. Gotta start moisturizing and shaving so the legs look great when I pull out the capris. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Legs look silky smooth. Hope you and the fam start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy VGNO! How come you don't have cuts all over your legs like me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI!
    Stopping by to wish you a happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coming from Vgno to say Hi! I'm new.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! You crack me up...doing some mowing...(grin!)

    Happy VGNO - hope you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO...I so need to mow!
    Just stopping by from VGNO to say Hi...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!! gotta catch my breath from laughing. DH thinks I have lost my mind...oh well!! Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to do that too, but it is supposed to snow this weekend, so no hurry. VGNO

    aliall
    http://www.motivatedmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was "S" day at my son's preschool today....he brought in a Stegosaurus for show and tell :O) Happy VGNO hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey..your right time to get ready for Spring! Sandals, shorts, sleeveless tops..cute toes..

    Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMBO! Love your sense of humor! I try and weed wack every night so I am not up against the beast when the warm weather hits! I hope you feel better soon, mama!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  19. I guess I need to do a little mowing myself. How funnie. Happy VGNo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stopping in from VGNO!! Love your products. I'm gonna send my daughter your etsy store link--she's studying to be an autism therapist. I know she would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend, from the party.

    ReplyDelete