Monday, April 6, 2009

My Friend & I!



For those who are regulars on this blog, I am breaking "flashcard protocal" today. I am entering a picture in the weekly I Heart Faces photo competition. If you love photography or just like looking at pretty pictures of people, click on the button above for a lovely feast for the eyes.

The category this week is "My Friend & I". When I heard about this week's category I immediately had a picture in mind. It's one of my all-time faves. It's part of a triptych that I call "First Kiss". That is my handsome little munchkin and his girlfriend after a romantic morning of face painting, pumpkins and the petting zoo. Does it get any more romantic than that?

Photobucket

And it just so happens that the little darling kissing my boy is the daughter of my dear friend and fantastic photographer, Karen Schneider. And if you think my son is pretty and are certain that his parents must be too, you would be RIGHT! You can click over to Karen's blog and view her entry in the adult category to confirm it! She has entered a photo that she took of my best friend and me. It's yummy! I promise!

6 comments:

  1. Well, you KNOW I LOVE this picture!! ;) They certainly do love each other AND are great friends. And besides all that, it's a fantastic picture as well. GREAT capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, are they the cutest or what!!

    Stop by if you get a chance. I've got my first giveaway going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! He does look like my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A moment in time they will remember for the rest of their lives! They are too cute!

    What a great picture it takes me back to my first kiss and all the feelings that went with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your blog. And your flashcards. Especially the blister one!!! What a hoot. Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    Best wishes in the contest.
    Love the face art.
    julie
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew

    ReplyDelete