Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bee

bee

I have to say I'm pretty damn proud of this photo. I have been needing a "B is for Bee" flashcard for The Flashcard Zoo and have been waiting with bated breath for my shrubs to bloom so I could attempt one. Let me just say, bees are NOT easy to take pictures of. They are NEVER still....darting and crawling all over the place. It took me about 20 shots to get this one good one. Not to mention that I was shooting this with wasps and bees swarming all around my head. I tell ya...the things we will do for money.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your flash cards and so is my 3 year old.

    Hey girls I’m starting a recipe swap Monday! I just put up all the information on my blog, so if you are interested please come by and leave me a comment. I started this last year and had a blast – so I decided to start it back up. Hope you join in on some fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is one awesome shot! You need to enter that in a contest somewhere. If nothing else, you should get an award for bravery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT shot!! Trust me, I know how hard it is to get a picture of a bee. You're right, they are NEVER still. And I gotta' love that catch light in his eye! :) Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete