Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome Ultimate Blog Partiers!!

Photobucket

Welcome to those of you stopping by for the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5Minutes for Mom. If you don't know what that is and you want to join in on the fun, click the button on the right side bar to be taken to the festivities.

For those visiting, poke around and have fun reading. Some of my favorite posts are Grasshopper, Cheap, Holding Hands, Sasquatch, Sanity, Y Chromosome, and potty Break.

Have fun blog-hopping! And if you have time, please visit The Flashcard Zoo Store. I am sponsoring an Ultimate Blog Party give-away for a free set of flashcards, so head over to the UBP page and enter!

13 comments:

  1. Well, I am new to this too-so I guess we just visit others and work the room :0)
    Nice idea on those flashcards-adorable actually...have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very fun and creative blog format you have! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by in the UBP! Love your sign above!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm party hopping! Hope to see you at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Nice to meet you, dropping in from the UPB. You flash cards are really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun and fresh concept! party-hopping...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been visiting for a couple weeks, how come I never noticed the etsy store? Anyway good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog - wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hope you've been having a great blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy UBP!! Thank you for the wonderful post on my site! I LOVE the flashcards - am out of town right now, but will be back to get some as soon as I am back in town. Your site is wonderful. Will be back to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Just party hopping today and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad I got over to your site here, it's hysterical. Will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! I have a new post on 10 ways to increase your coupon stash...that may help you as you start couponing!

    I LOVE your sign above! How cute! I'll definitely be back since your site has lots of great things!

    ReplyDelete