Monday, March 23, 2009

Swiveling and Sweeping

Photobucket

This is the latest post in my "Child Labor Series".

So I got a Swivel Sweeper for Christmas and can I just say that I love this thing. It swivels on a dime. It sweeps my kitchen tile and even gets right up to the baseboards. No more running around with a seperate broom and dustpan sweeping up crumbs. But the BEST selling feature of this little jewel is that it is light enough for a preschooler to use.

It rotates and rolls with virtually no effort whatsoever and it weighs next to nothing. So there you go. The perfect "toy", if I should say so myself. Of course, he's afraid of the noise so we are working on actually turning it on while he's "playing" with it. But I have my hopes up.

7 comments:

  1. Your poor child, doing all the housework! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Child Labor - LOL - well, his wife will definitely thank you one day!!

    Here's my public service announcement - it's worth the read ;) ~ http://ksphotography.typepad.com/capturethejourney/2007/07/when-swiffers-g.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send him to my house when he's done??

    Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get one of those...for the kids of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get me one of those! I mean the Swivel Sweeper. I've already got the big boy version of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lOVE THIS! My kids are just old enough to start helping out and just young enough to still think th 'work' is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Child labor at home rocks!

    ReplyDelete