Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oops

Photobucket

Yeah, that was 49 in a 35 right there. They have a new speed trap on my main drag...and it's a total drag. Dude had the nerve to pull me over on my way to yoga, and he took his sweet time about it too. I mean, come ON. "Ma'am, did you know your were speeding?" Um, YEAH. I was speeding because I'm in a hurry so could you light a fire under it already.

He just killed my "ohm" and my Karma and my feng shui and kunf fu and all that stuff. It's so pointless to have to rush to get to yoga. And it's even more fun when you have a 3 year old in the back seat telling you you're going too fast all the way there.

3 comments:

  1. you little speeder you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, sorry! I got pulled over and 'fined' for making a now illegal left onto a side street (never used to be that way!) on the way to school awhile back. Like you I was doing the 'kids do not talk' and 'man could ya hurry up!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. Having a backseat driver is bad enough but when they are not old enough to drive (or reach the pedals) that makes it even worse.

    ReplyDelete