Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome VGNO ladies!

welcome

A warm welcome to all the VGNO (Virtual Girls Night Out) ladies. VGNO is a virtual blog party that takes place every Friday night and is hosted by Ann at Anne Again...And Again. Head over there and add your blog to the Mr. Linky and take part in the party.

Now for the party theme:

In honor of the Academy Awards that are happening this Sunday the 22nd let's play... "I Would Like To Thank". List 3 people/things/situations that you would like to thank.

1) I Would Like To Thank... DH for being surrogate Mommy this week while I was overhauling my Etsy store.
2) I Would Like To Thank... my pediatrician for being on call when Munchkin busted his lip just before dinner and bled like a stuck pig.
3) I Would Like To Thank... the 8 random people who just started following me on Twitter! Not sure what I did, but COOL!

And for all who are visiting, I also invite you take a gander at my Etsy store. I have spent all week updating my product photos and restucturing my products. ARHGHGHGH! I am so glad to have it done! So to celebrate, if anyone here at VGNO decides they want to order something, I will give you a 20% discount. Just come back here and post in the comments to let me know you are interested and we'll be in touch.


Happy blogging!

20 comments:

  1. Over here from the GNO. It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy VGNO! Off to see your etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number two doesn't sound fun at all! Sorry to hear that about Munchkin. Hope everyone is doing okay now.

    Stopping by from VGNO. I'm planning a VGG tonight, stop by and pick a place!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Ann's...Happy VGNO! :)

    Off to check out your Etsy shop... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping in to say hi from the party.

    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by from GNO.. Heading to your Etsy shop! Have a great night! Hope little one's lip is better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping in to say hi. I'm headed over to your Etsy shop. I'm a teacher so flashcards are great for me. I'll have to check the whole store out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a surrogate Daddy at home too! i listed a ton of stuff on ebay and my hubby took the brunt of it :O) love your Etsy Shop too. Happy VGNO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Etsy shop is so cute! If I had children I'd be shopping away!! Or if you find a way to teach dogs, lemme know... ;) Stopping in from Ann's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The castle is GORGEOUS! And it looks like there are plenty of rooms for ALL OF US!

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw.... hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be one of your groupies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by. I love your blog... such a creative way to integrate your flashcards!
    Happy Friday and GNO!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your flashcards rock and your hubby sounds like a keeper. I'm going to mention you on my blog but if you ever decide you want to do a giveaway promo would you think of me? Now I gotta go look at the whole store. Thanks! Erin VGNO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh and PS Is Texas really that proud to be the home of GW? Just curious. I don't know if I'd be bragging. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Erin - Oh, honey. Texas is about as red as it gets and most people are proud as hell that "G Dub" is from these parts. However, I'm definitely more of a "Yes We CAN!" type person!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by on GNO. I'm just getting to visiting more folks today! I love your blog... how fun! Your photos are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopping by from Ann's place! Your blog is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shannah, late to respond... I'm not gonna mess with Texas... but so glad FL finally moved over to that other column. I'm all about the "Change" Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete