Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sasquatch

sasquatch

Yeah, that's my leg. And before any of you go all "OMG! I can't BELIEVE she hasn't shaved in that long!" don't EVEN act like you have never had hair that long on your legs before. If you say you haven't, you're lying. You likely didn't post a picture on your blog (that requires a special brand of crazy) but it was there, hiding under your velour lounge pants.

Everyone in this house has been sick for the past 2 MONTHS and things like shaving my legs and buying groceries have been low on the list of priorities. I'm feeling a bit better now and we've just about eaten everything in the pantry so I guess it's time to go to the grocery store. And if the clippers are charged I might even mow my legs tonight. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Your posts always crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Shannah!
    That's my leg too!!! (You are braver than I. No pictures for me)

    And... about that soup? That is now one of my husband's favorites. Thank you so much. :->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine look like that now. I don't worry about it as much in the winter time, cause, who's looking. And I have on my velor lounge pants right now. How did you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave! Mine looked like that and I only shaved because we were going to an indoor water park.

    ReplyDelete