Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anticipation

Anticipation

I'm so excited! I ordered a custom tote bag and matching make-up bag just 4 days ago from Dee's Deezigns on Etsy and I got an email today (with lovely picture attached) saying it would ship out tomorrow!

I can't even remember how I found her shop, but I am so glad I did. I've been carrying around a black microfiber diaper bag/tote from Wally World for about a year, and the lining has been completely ripped out and floating around inside the bag for at leats 4 months. So I decided I would splurge and get myself a nice tote bag. She even custom-made it to my specifications (outside pockets and matching make-up bag, pretty please.) Yippee! I can't wait.

So if you're in the market for a tote bag or any other shoulder bag, go take look at her shop!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to remember that term "ass-whoopin" every time I take up yoga again
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete